domingo, 21 de agosto de 2022

En casa de herrero...Pfizer Ceo positive for COVID


 

Pfizer Chief Executive Albert Bourla said on Monday that he was experiencing mild symptoms but feeling well after testing positive for COVID-19.

Bourla, who has received four doses of the company’s coronavirus vaccine, said he was isolating and currently receiving the company's oral COVID-19 therapy Paxlovid.

 

We have come so far in the past two years in our efforts to battle this disease that I am confident that I will have a speedy recovery,Bourla said in a statement.

I am incredibly grateful for the tireless efforts of my Pfizer colleagues who worked to make vaccines and treatments available for me and people around the world.

Bourla is the latest public figure to test positive for COVID-19. President Joe Biden and his chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci tested positive for COVID over the past two months.

Ver

No hay comentarios: