jueves, 19 de mayo de 2022

Citario/El dijo que...: SA Analysis Novartis is...

 

 

...a broadly diversified large cap pharmaceutical company...


As I find the pharma sector particularly competitive and dynamic, I would personally not want to rely on a single company and instead own Roche - likely being the most well-managed pharma company in the world - and a number of other pharmaceutical/biotech companies in my income-oriented portfolio. In this context, especially Gilead and Bristol Myers Squibb deserve mention as I consider them quality businesses at a very good price. While Amgen certainly has its caveats (significant exposure to the U.S., expected collateral damage on Enbrel by Humira's LOE). Moreover, I welcome a small exposure to the generics/biosimilars sector and in this context, Viatris appears to be a compelling turn-around candidate that still trades at very reasonable multiples (Más)

Feb. 02, 2022 

 


Deep Value Ideas  

Background: Several years of professional experience in corporate finance, banking and compliance; PhD in analytical and computational chemistry, professional experience in pharmaceutical industry; Style of investment: I am mainly interested in value stocks that pay a steadily growing dividend. Likewise, I am intrigued by companies that are "out of favor". I maintain a well-diversified portfolio of international companies as well as a speculative portfolio of "deep value" stocks.

No hay comentarios: