viernes, 6 de octubre de 2017

Ratón de biblioteca: The Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Handbook / Todd Bearden & Larry Martin (Authors)



"I think this book like internal handbook which prepared by HR department for new joining employees, Many thing are commons between pharmaceutical companies and others are not, each pharm.company has it's internal rules." (Amazon review)




The most updated, comprehensive, real world, field manual on modern day pharmacuetical sales available today. 

This handbook was written by reps for reps. It was designed with you in mind, those that are out in the field everyday; selling and driving business for your company. 

This is not a handbook for getting into the industry or how to interview for your next pharmaceutical sales job, it is a boots on the ground field manual for success in this field, updated to include what the environment is like today and what it will be like in 5 years. 

As a retired military officer, I wish I had this book when I entered the industry eight years ago. Now you have the opportunity to hit the ground running with this field book, providing detailed information from being a standout in training to driving your sales beyond the competition in your first year in the field."

Todd Bearden I was hired into Pharmaceutical Sales after retiring from a twenty one year career with the US Army. As a soldier, I served the majority of my career in Special Operations and Rapid Deployment Force Units such as, the 75th Ranger Regiment and the 82nd Airborne Division. Serving in numerous leadership positions and extensive military schooling provided me a smooth transition from the US Army to Corporate America. 
I started my career in Pharmaceutical Sales as a field rep with a large pharmaceutical company. During my career I have sold eight different medicines to a variety of therapeutic specialties in the industry. Additionally, I have been awarded the Presidents Cup for being the top rated sales representative three times, two of which were back to back awards and have received numerous district and region awards while maintaining my position as a top performer year over year. This is an amazing industry and I feel extremely fortunate to be part of it. 
We want you to share the same success. We wrote this handbook for you. Use it to learn, grow and challenge yourself to go as far as you can in this incredible industry. 

Larry Martin I have been in the industry for twenty eight years, all with the same company. When I started my career, there were only four hundred reps across the company. I have sold numerous medicines spanning several therapeutic classes across several specialties; Hospital, Oncology and Primary Care. Throughout my career, I have been trained on forty different drugs and have won national, regional and local awards. I have had the privilege of assisting in training reps over the course of my career and have been called upon to present information at district and regional meetings, to include a presentation before my state committee on Medicaid. The last twenty eight years have been an adventure! I consider myself very lucky to be a part of this wonderful industry, the industry that YOU are now or will soon be a part of.

No hay comentarios: