domingo, 16 de abril de 2017

Hoy es día de...Gloria / Patty Smith. Mañana vuelta al trabajo.


Jesus died for somebody's sins but not mine
Meltin' in a pot of thieves
Wild card up my sleeve
Thick heart of stone
My sins my own
They belong to me, me


People say 'beware!'
But I don't care
The words are just
Rules and regulations to me, me


I walk in a room, you know I look so proud
I'm movin' in this here atmosphere, well, anything's allowed
And I go to this here party and I just get bored
Until I look out the window, see a sweet young thing
Humpin' on the parking meter, leanin' on the parking meter
Oh, she looks so good, oh, she looks so fine
And I got this crazy feeling and then I'm gonna ah-ah make her mine
Ooh I'll put my spell on her
Here she comes
Walkin' down the street


Here she comes 
Comin' through my door 
Here she comes 
Crawlin' up my stair 
Here she… 


No hay comentarios: