martes, 14 de febrero de 2012

14 de febrero: "Invention of Love" (2010) / Andrey Shushov

I was born in 1986. I was interested in everything from my childhood. In the middle of teenage I realized that I want to create tales. Tales that should become real. At least for somebody.
In 2005 I started my film school in Saint-Petersburg University of Culture and Arts. I studied directing, photography, scriptwriting. At the same time I was learning as much as possible from internet, discover new things and new thoughts. I fell in love with animation. I started to work as a freelance photographer.

Andrey Shushkov


During 2009-2010 I was working on my diploma animated short "Invention of Love".


Inspired by Lotte Reiniger works and Antony Lucas's Jasper Morello film.
Written & Directed by Andrey Shushkov

Original Music and Sound: Polina Sizova, Anton Melnikov.
Violin perfomed by Anna Gudkova
Not original music part: Chopin

Animation, Design, Compositing, Editing: Andrey Shushkov





Gracias a Luisa Fernanda Trujillo Amaya

No hay comentarios: