EL MUNDO (España)
1 febrero 2015
Slide: F.Comas Curso Postgrado Mktg Farmacéutico
Facultad Farmacia Universidad Central de Venezuela (UCV)
Marketers can determine if an advertorial is worth their investment by asking the following questions. A positive response to one or more indicates that an advertorial may be worthwhile.
- Is there a new understanding of the disease process that may lay the foundation for the introduction of more targeted therapies?
- Does the company have a new message regarding a specific disease-state pathogenesis?
- Do healthcare professionals need to be made more aware of a given disease or treatment option?
- Is there currently a lack of appreciation or understanding regarding a given condition?
- Are there new efficacy or safety benefits that healthcare professionals need to be made aware of?
- Is there a reason to establish a compelling sense of urgency?
- Does the product address an underserved need?
- Is there a lack of social acceptance about a given condition?
Ver también: "Advertorial" en PHARMACOSERÍAS