martes, 7 de marzo de 2017
R&D: Top 20 Pharma Companies 2015-16
1. Novartis: This Swiss multinational company is based in Basel, Switzerland.
It is one of the largest pharma companies in terms of market sales, and spent $11.2 billion in R&D in 2015-16 fiscal year.
2. Roche: Roche is a Swiss multinational healthcare company that has two divisions: pharmaceuticals and diagnostics.
The company invested $10.7 billion in R&D in 2015-16.
3. Johnson & Johnson: Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational pharmaceutical, medical devices, and consumer packaged goods manufacturer.
It spent $10.3 billion last fiscal year in R&D.
4. Pfizer: This international American pharmaceutical company is headquartered in New York.
Its R&D spending reached $8.78 billion in 2015-16.
5. Merck: Merck is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, which is currently operating in more than 140 countries. Its headquarter is in New Jersey, United States.
In fiscal year 2015-16, the company spent $8.03 billion in R&D.
6. Bristol-Myers Squibb: This American pharmaceutical company spent $6.59 billion in R&D in the last fiscal year.
The company is headquartered in New York.
7. Sanofi: This French multinational pharmaceutical company is headquartered in Gentilly, France.
The company spent $6.54 billion in R&D in the fiscal year 2015-16.
8. AstraZeneca: AstraZeneca is a global biopharmaceutical company headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
Its R&D spending reached $6.50 billion in 2015-16.
9. Bayer: Bayer is a German pharmaceutical and life science company which is headquartered in the city of Leverkusen.
It spent $5.53 billion in R&D in the last fiscal year.
10. GlaxoSmithKline: GlaxoSmithKline is a British pharmaceutical company with a mission to help people feel better and live longer.
The company’s R&D spending reached $5.25 billion in 2015-16 fiscal year.
Más Δευτέρα 13 Φεβ 2017